Saturday, January 11, 2014

SPY Trade #1 1/10/14

One of the things I do not do well or enough of is that I tend to only keep track of the score board and not the statistics.  What I mean by that is I track my PNL but tend to not keep enough data on my individual trades.  So this will become a log of any trade aside from day trades.


I got long SPY Jan 18th 184 calls on Friday on the break above the intraday highs.  I am long at .77 and they closed on Friday at $1.  Nice little gain I was tempted to book some but stuck with a full position over the weekend.

Below is a 60 minute view my thought is bears had a chance on the bad jobs report but had no juice and once we snapped highs on Friday really caught a nice stick to close the day.  My initial stop was below 183 but that will change on Monday depending on how we open I will most likely be using an intraday pivot as a stop but the plan is for us to bust out of here and potentially get a little blow off through all time highs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment